Shopping Haul: Clothes

Ooohh. It's been a long since my last post about shopping hehehe. Anyhooo, i just wanna share what I bought for the month of July-August. 

 I am going to categorize my shopping haul to look more clean and organize~ I'm gonna start with clothes. Oh btw, I bought them all at Ukay :D yesss you read it right~ Most of my wardrobe clothes came from thrift shop (ukay-ukay). 

Here it is: 

Blazer - P50.00

Blazer (back)

Blazer - P50.00

details~

Tulle Skirt - P50.00

Tulle skirt details~

Jumpsuit - P180.00

Jumpsuit bought for P180.00 only~

Blazer - bought for P50.00 only :>

Lace Dress - P180.00

Details~ my favorite

High-waist short - P120.00

Almost brand new~ :)

Bought this only for P50.00 at tiangge

High-waist shorts - P50.00

Slit Leggings is LOVE - bought for P60.00

details~


 That's it folks! hihi :3 My next blog post is my shopping haul for shoes :DD

Thanks for reading :D

Till my next post!



Comments

Popular Posts