Outfit: Jumpsuit

Hello everyone, today I will share again one of my outfits I wore last friday - Aug. 17, 2012. I've been a fan of jumpsuit and jumper ever since then *.* I always get attracted whenever I go shopping at malls or in Thrift shop.

As a result, I end up having 8 jumpers and jumpsuit. Hohoho. Here is one of my thrifted jumpsuit~


Okay so sorry for the low quality and using mcdo as my bg~ xDD
can't find a decent place to take a pic of my outfit. And twas already midnight when i took that pic *.*



I'm loving the choker necklace 







I love my outfit that day because it was very comfy and easy to wear. It goes along on any shoes I have.



What I wear:
~ Thrifted jumpsuit
~ thrifted boots
~ choker neclace with cross from farmers plaza
~ shoe-like socks from anson square

Till my next post!
ja~neh~


Comments

  1. your outfit looks so nice and you are so cute *_* your blog is very good and interesting. maybe follow? im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello!
      Thank you so much for dropping by at my blog~ I'll totally follow you ehehe <3

      keep in touch~ :3

      Delete

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think

Popular Posts