Outfit: My Carousel Dreams


Oh hai there! Time for outfit post again hehehe. Went last Saturday at SM North and Trinoma for Cosplay Tournament - TORCH. Got to meet some few friends from cosplay world. I never intended to come at the event because I will only get *inggit* to those who wearing cosplay XD. Anyhoo, since my Tummy was already at the event to take some cosplay photographs, so I just decided to go and meet him :)


Here is what i wore last Saturday - Aug. 25, 2012~ :3


Okay I've been abusing this shorts the very first time I got em. XD Lol sorry it's just my favorite shorts from all the shorts I have. :)) 






Then, I also wear the snake connector ring from Top Avenue. Oh my I love the ring very much :))


I bun my hair and put a ribbon headband to finish my look~




I pair my outfit to my all time favorite wedge black shoes :))) 






Carousel is L.O.V.E

------



What I wear:
Lace top from Ukay (Thrift Shop)
High-waist short from Ukay (Thrift Shop)
Ribbon Headband  from Quaipo
Chain Necklace from AVENUE TOP 
Snake connector ring from AVENUE TOP
Wedge Shoes  from Ukay (Thrift Shop)


Try visiting Avenue top page in fb! They sell kawaii accessories in affordable price <3
https://www.facebook.com/topavenue
https://www.facebook.com/topavenue
--

Thanks for reading~
jaa~nee!



Comments

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think

Popular Posts