Contact Lens Review: Geo Animation Lens CP-A2

Geo Animation CP-A Series: CP-A2






with flash

 
without flash // natural lighting

About the lens:

Diameter: 14.0mm
Water Content: 38%
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Type: 1 year disposal

without wearing the lens

with lens
:star: color/design: I like the color it's really visible with or without the flash and the sunlight :)) . The color of the lens really standout. As for the design, it was really good for anime characters. It also emphasize the eyes. You can never go wrong wearing this lenses at a Cosplay :D Not recommended for normal days though.

:star: enlargement: It really enlarge my eyes. Not too big, not to small just fine.

:star: comfort: No problem wearing it for a longest hour. Very comfortable and safe.

:star: overall: 5/5 I love the lens it is really suited for anime characters with a blue eyes, but sadly can't wear it to normal days because people might get weird-ed out on my eyes. Lol I recommend this lens to all cosplayers out there who wants an eye catching lens for a blue-eyed character :D


Warning: Vain photos incoming hihihihi :3 and oh btw,took these pictures using natural light only. No flash ;) very visible eh?










bye bye! :3
:star: xx.ishi.xx :star:


Comments

  1. I'm a fan of geo contacts and all sorts of accessories associated with it. I have always wanted to try coloured/circle contact lenses, so I finally bought some!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too! I love GEO contact lens <3 very comfy and safe to wear! :D

      Delete

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think

Popular Posts