New lovely babies

Hello everyone! I just wanna share what I bought last Saturday. Well, actually I only bought few things the rest are bought from my dad! :D Yesss! It's a miracle hahaha. My dad doesn't always bought us some "things" so it's kinda rare. :p



I am gonna share first the items that I bought at Watsons Gateway.

Excel lipsticks - 509 and 510
I don't usually use other shades of lipsticks but I just can't resist buying 509 which is a purple/violet/plum shade Lol. I don't know I just bought it without hesitation. Must love purple :p
Bought this at farmers plaza.

Sassy Nail art in PINK and RED - P34.50
Yesss. This is one so affordable! You can make your own nail art design without having a hard time. It come's in 2 way. One is the thin brush and the other is the pointed needle. You can find this in any Watsons outlet/branch.

Marionnaud - Slanted Eyeliner Brush
Very cheap and affordable! Bought this for only P59.00. 

And here is what my Dad bought for me. Lolololol. Of course I personally choose them for myself. And oh btw, bought these all items at Baclaran ( outside of Baclaran church ). 

 Oh my gosh! This one really caught my attention! *.* My eyes literally sparks when I saw this lovely baby. Hihi. Dagdag factor pa yung price because I only bought this for P100.00!! yesss. You read it right! P100.00! Would you believe that? ha ha. Guess I was lucky enough that time :D

 Korean Dress - P200.00
It was originally P250.00 but since barat ako, tumawad ako ng bongga! ha ha.

 Heart earrings - P30.00

Feather earrings - P30.00
I really love the color. The shade of blue is very calming.

Brown feather earrings - P30.00
Love this! One of my favorite. 


Star dangle earrings - P30.00
oh, I love stars forever. 

Wuhoo another accessories added to my collection. I just wanna thank the Lord for His non-stop blessings <3
Take care && God bless everyone!
Till next time!
Ja~neh! 

Comments

  1. Cool! :) Love the stripes dress. :)

    ~Chai
    http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com
    http://lookbook.nu/chenmeicai
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/2957855
    http://www.nuffnangx.com/user/hJK222B

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to invite you to participate as well in my very first Blog giveaway (^_^)
    #ChaiChenGiveaways (International)
    Chai's December Birthday Bash - 1st Giveaway!
    Win shoes, clothing, and accessories worth around $88 from Asianvogue Shop, FlauntPH, and Bedazzle Accessories!

    ~Chai
    http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great haul...


    xoxo Wengie
    www.wengie.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think

Popular Posts