7 Deadly Sins: Teaser

Hello everyone! It's been a long time since I last updated my blog :( Sorry for being hiatus. Been busy with many things and this past few weeks I don't feel well. Stomach ache, headache, fatigue etc. But I'm all okay now thanks to the medicines. hahahaha. Lol.

Anyhoo, as the title says, My boyfriend and I had a shoot last Monday at home. I don't feel well that day so I skipped work. XD Also, I need to help him to his Photography Plate which the deadline is on Tuesday. Crap. He always like rushing things. poor guy. but I still love him.. hehehehhe (korny lang). He made me to be his model which is okay to me cause I know it will be fun :D

My boyfriend is the one who make the concept and I help him to prettify the studio ( vacant room in our house XD) We put newspaper on the wall and the floor. We did some color variation on the lights to match the deadly sins.

This is how it turn out.


Our room turns into a studio! :))) Here's the rest of the pictures :) Enjoy!








Comments

Popular Posts