Mountain and Sea: Mt. Nagsasa Cove, Zambales

Hello everyone! It's been a while since I last updated my blog. What a lazy bum! :p Anyway, I just wanna share my trip last March 4-5, 2016 at Nagsasa Cove, Zambales. It was my first time to go hiking and I totally enjoyed it because I have my closest relatives and significant other with me. It's more like #cousingoals + #relationshipgoals hahaha. This was actually a birthday climb of my cousin and it was organized by our Tito and some of his friends.

We arrived at Nagsasa around 4pm it was already late due to traffic. The place was a breathtaking view! The mountains are nice, the seawater is calm and the sand is very soft. The views are such a beauty. The photos gives justice to what it's actually look like in person. There's was no signal and electricity but it's fine because we get to enjoy each other's company. And besides, we go there to unwind, relax and do absolutely nothing!

I'm so proud of myself for finishing the hike till summit! Hooray! It was very tiring but once you reach the summit you'll feel more relax and proud. Achievement unlocked baby! :D As usual, the views from the summit was a total beauty! God's perfect creation was sooo awesome. I was glad to try this kind of activity and I hope there will be more next time! Suggestions anyone? :)









































Comments

  1. I've always wanted to go hiking! and girl, those photos are amazing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try it! You will really enjoy it <3 The best feeling is when you reach the summit! :D

      Delete
  2. Lovely photos dear! Bihira na rin ako makapag-blog. Eto rin pala ang tagal na. But glad I keep up with you in Instagram :)

    ♥ Chai Chen ♥ @chenmeicai
    http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com/2017/03/how-to-transform-to-1950s-barbie-doll.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think

Popular Posts