Outfit Post: Black all the way

Really getting lazy this past few months and I am sorry for that :o . Anyways, today I will share what I wore on my cousin's debut last March 9, 2013. The theme is Black and White party so I decided to wear a full black outfit ヽ(;▽;)ノ.  

Here it is.



 I love my tutu skirt. Yes it's a skirt and I wore it as a dress! I'm sure a lot of you do this kind of stuffs. Too make it more fab I added some accessories and put a ribbon belt around my waist. Under the tutu skirt is a leather skirt. So it's like I am wearing a skirt skirt. Lol


I bought the shoes from Baclaran for a really cheap price. I think it was P150.00 or P200.00? I can't barely remember anymore. T.T Really cute isn't it? ヽ(;▽;)ノ



I braid the right side of my hair and twist it around my head and turn it into a bun. Got the hairstyle from Pinterest! ヽ(;▽;)ノ










What I wore:

Thrifted Tutu skirt
Thrifted Blazer
Leather skirt from Divisoria
DIY Studded headband
Top Avenue Necklace
Doll shoes from Baclaran

--

And oh btw don't forget to hype my look in lookbook! Thanks ヽ(;▽;)ノ


<!--BEGIN HYPE WIDGET--><script src="http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.6.2/jquery.min.js" type="text/javascript"></script><script src="http://lookbook.nu/look/widget/4779941.js?include=all&size=medium&style=button&align=center"></script><div id="hype_container_4779941"></div><!--END HYPE WIDGET--> 

Comments

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think

Popular Posts