New stuffs

Hello everyone~ Sorry for being hiatus *.* It's just this past few week been busy for some things and too lazy to make a blog post.

Anyhoo, I just wanna share my recent finds or should I say my haul for past weeks hihi :3

I bought these new lovely babies at:

  • Polka dots baggy shorts @ Farmers Plaza - Price: P150.00
  • Figliarina  chain shoes @ Alimall Shoe Center - Price: P199.00 from 1,500+
  • Chain Necklace @ Avenue Top - Price: P120.00
  • Snake connector ring @ Avenue Top - Price:P40.00
  • Bunny ring @ Avenue Top - Price: P40.00



I've been abusing this short the first time I ever bought it heee. I just love it and it really match on anything I wear from my closet. I'll post a pic very soon wearing this cutie shorts that looks like a skirt when wearing it!

 


  


Oh my! I'm just lucky to have this pair of Figliarina shoes that costs very cheap! The original price of the shoes is costs around P1,500.00+ I forgot the exact price *.* haha moving on, I saved up almost P1,200.00 pesos. weeee











 

bought this accessories from Avenue Top! You should check their site in FB to find more kawaii accessories. They were all affordable :) So don't hesitate to check them out! :D

I'll end my post here~
Till next time :D

Ja~neh!

Comments

  1. Great finds! So cool you saved lots. :)
    Fab shorts girl! :)

    ~Chai
    http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think

Popular Posts