Review: Sakura Red Geo Circle Lenses+ Short Hair

Hello everyone! time for contact lens review again. hehe. Today my review will be on Geo Sakura red, bought this lens at Mashop for P250.00 *.* yesss. they we're super sale when the time i checked their shop. lucky eh?


Contact Lens Review: Sakura Red


 with flash

without flash/natural lighting

  • Diameter 14.5 mm
  • Water content 42%
  • Base curve 8.6
  • 1 year disposable (recommended use for 4-6 months)
  • Packaged in sterile buffered saline


comfort: no problem wearing it ;) it doesn't hurt or irritate my eyes. Geo lens never fail when it comes to comfort ;)

enlargement: it definitely enlarges my eyes and it doesn't look alien eyes hoho *.*


color/design/effect: i like the black outer ring, it really gives an anime eyes effect. ;) as for the color, i rate it 5/5 because with or without flash u can see the color of the lens.

overall: i rate it 5/5 ^.^ i really like the lens especially the color, though i can only use it for cosplay convention. I might look weird if i use it for everyday, haha XD

i totally recommend this lens to all cosplayers out there.  This red lens really good for cosplaying and of-course for such events, this will look good with makeup on. ;) (my opinion only :o)












does short hair fits me? *.* hehehe. 
nah, i dont cut my hair, i just tied my long hair on the back and clip it so it was hidden. haha. did i fooled you guys? hehe there's no way im gonna cut my hair short :o cause i'm inlove with my long hair <3 <3 <3 i'll die if someone will cut my hair xDDD. I only cut my bangs.

 weird -_- the color red turns to black. Lol
see? ;)

and this is me wearing a fake bangs! ;p
bought the fake bangs at Farmers Plaza for only 299 pesos.






SEE THE DIFFERENCE OF MY REAL BANGS AND THE FAKE ONE?

------


haha that's my half sister precious ;)

and oh btw, BELATED HAPPY HALLOWEEN! XD

till my next post!~

xx.ishi.xx

Comments

  1. I want those red lenses?! *_* can you give me the link to the shop? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaw. The shop is no longer selling contact lenses.. :( Sorry,

      Delete

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think

Popular Posts